The header image is the default header image for the site.

Post Holdings Not Moving Forward With New Construction

Post Holdings Not Moving Forward With New Construction

Date Posted: May 21, 2019

Posted In: Projects,

From St. Louis Business Journal:  Post Holdings Inc. (NYSE: POST) is no longer moving forward with plans to add another office in St. Louis, the Business Journal has learned.

The consumer goods company last year bought 200 Hanley Industrial Court near its corporate headquarters in Brentwood. Post had planned to build a new three-story, 48,000-square-foot office building. It tapped IMEG Corp., Remiger Design and DG2 Design for the project and filed those plans with the city of Brentwood. Brentwood also approved the company’s request to rezone the property from light industrial to planned development last year.

The company is moving forward on demolishing two of the buildings at the new property but is not commenting as to why it is suspending its plans for a new building at 200 Hanley Industrial Court.

But a spokeswoman told the Business Journal the company will move some employees into 2600 S. Hanley, a new lease that will offer more space, at 30,000 square feet, than one of its current buildings, at 20,000 square feet. Post has not yet determined how many employees will work out of the new space but is expecting to complete the move in the next few months, the spokeswoman said.

Read more.

 

Signup For Our Newsletter

Newsletter Sign Up - Vertical - ACTIVE
Name
Name
Translate »